1 – I Am Poor
- Donation given to Father Alexis O’Lenga for Grassroots support to the Democratic Republic of Congo
2 – I Do Not Have the Freedom That You Have as a Woman
- Donation given to; Grassroots, Enga province, Papua New Guinea, Empowerment of Women & Poverty Alleviation & Health
- Donation given to; Eglise du Christ au Congo,
- $3000.00 helps keep a community health clinic open
- $6000.00 helps 50 victims of sexual violence to recover and return to their communities.
- $18,000.00 helps 150 victims of sexual violence to recover and return to their community.
- “World Accord” – Microcredit for women in Guatemala. http://worldaccord.org/mea-guatemala/
3 – One Day My Child Was Playing, the Next Day He Had Died
4 – I Have No Education
- Various literacy foundations
- Plan “Because I am a Girl” Campaign, https://plan-international.org/girls/about-the-campaign/index.php?lang=en
5 – Why Are Women Dying, Giving Life?
- Stand Up for African Mothers Campaign, AMREF Canada (African Medical Research Foundation) – Educates and trains African midwives http://www.amrefcanada.org/
- United Church Women Morogoro Tanzania Maternal Health Project – Community empowerment and training on maternal health. http://www.united-church.ca/files/getinvolved/global/extra-measures/emaf6.pdf
- Ethiopiaid Foundation – Maternal Aid – The fundraiser on Thursday, December 5, 2013 in Ottawa.
- The United Church of Canada Women’s Group in support of the Morogoro Project in Tanzania. Overall, the church has raised $270,000.00 for the education and training of mid-wives in Tanzania.
6 – I Am Tired of Seeing HIV as the Price of Wealth
- Grandmothers to Grandmothers North Bay Chapter (Stephen Lewis Foundation) grandmothersadvocacy.org
- Grandmothers to Grandmothers Haliburton Chapter (Stephen Lewis Foundation) grandmothersadvocacy.org
- Grandmothers to Grandmothers Toronto Island Chapter (Stephen Lewis Foundation)
7 – Where Are Our Leaders? Why Have They Forgotten Us?
- Canadian Society for International Health – Sponsorships for global maternal health leaders. http://www.csih.org/en/index.asp
- Global Mentorship Project
8 – We Are Still Waiting